Make a substantial gift to the nonprofit of your choice in the form of annual payments and pass assets to your family or other heirs at reduced tax cost.
The payment to the nonprofit of your choice is a percentage of the value of the trust each year.
A charitable lead unitrust may be right for you if:
- You have substantial assets not needed for your own financial security.
- You would like to provide for your family or other heirs.
- You would like to save gift taxes, estate taxes, and probate costs.
- You want your gift to make a difference at the nonprofit of your choice starting immediately.
- You could consider a gift of $100,000 or more to benefit the nonprofit of your choice and your heirs.