Because You Love Estes Park
Over 100 nonprofit organizations serve the Estes Valley making it the community you love so much! The Estes Valley Legacy nonprofits highlighted here are committed to their individual missions and to ensuring that the needs of the community and guests are met. Your gift to the nonprofit of your choice truly does make a difference.
- We offer private, confidential planned gift counseling, including illustrations and proposals, free of charge.
- We host educational programs for the public regarding planned and estate giving.
- We host educational programs for attorneys, accountants and financial planners regarding planned and estate giving, offering continuing education credits when possible.
- We market planned and estate giving to Estes Valley residents through a dedicated website, 2x/year enewsletters, social media, print pieces and local media.
- We connect interested persons with qualified legal and financial professionals, as well as planned gift management firms (foundations and trust companies) for the establishment and management of gift plans.
- We feature and promote – tastefully, jointly and equally – Estes Valley nonprofit organizations, while honoring at all times the prospective donor’s complete charitable interests, without restriction to local organizations.
Why a Collaborative?
- Donors generally want to consider and include a variety of charitable interests in their planned and estate giving.
- Donors are most likely to be open and comfortable about gift planning when it can be done with a non-biased independent counselor.
- Donors respond positively to efforts by nonprofit organizations to minimize marketing dollars, stewarding resources for greatest impact. This effort demonstrates tangible commitment by the local nonprofit community in that regard.
- Nonprofits in the Estes Valley find that by working together we are more able to mount a full-fledged planned gift education program.
- Our collaborative makes it easier for donors to get the help they need for their legacy planning.